Monday, December 28, 2009

Apple Earphone - Review #001

One of, if not the most recognizable types of earphones available. The white headphones immediately identify them as being iPod earphones, although there seems to be more other brand white ones appearing nowadays.

~~~ Appearance ~~~

Apart from being white with a little touch of grey there isn't anything special or fancy about these. This is enough for me though, as I find them much better looking than normal black earphones.

~~~ Fit & Comfort ~~~

I find them very comfortable in my ears. Some other headphones can be quite scratchy and rough, especially those older ones with the removable padding, but these are nice and smooth.

They fit great as well. I rarely ever find myself having to re-adjust them and even while jogging with them they don't fall out.

The cable running from the earphones to the adapter is also a good length so your ears aren't being pulled downwards.

~~~ Sound ~~~

I'm definitely no expert in this area, but there is absolutely no problem for me. As long as I can hear the music nice and clearly then I'm happy.

If you're looking for them to produce perfect bass as well then you'll probably be disappointed, but I'm not looking for my ears to be thudding so I'm happy.

~~~ Overall ~~~

I'm sure they're not the best on the market, that's why you get them free with your iPod, but for me they do exactly what I want them to: fit comfortably, don't fall out and play music clearly. I've had mines for almost a year now and have no problems with drop in quality or comfort.

Result: 100

Check out Point Zero Portal for more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment